Retreats at Holycombe
In these retreats you will deepen your yoga practice, exploring physical, mental and spiritual balance through movement and breath.
We will cook and eat together learning how food can nourish our bodies and balance our entire selves.
We will reconnect with nature and with our natural selves.
This retreat is suitable for anyone who would like to spend a weekend in nature; learning about wellbeing, healthy clean food and Yoga.
Beginners are welcome as well as all ages.
Let yourself be nourished.
Let yourself go inwards and explore the places that need attention.
Let yourself acknowledge that this inner work is intrinsically linked to service beyond ourselves.
Beautiful, organic, seasonal, and where possible, local food is central to every retreat. Nourishment is a core element of my work and the retreats include guidance and education of how you can use food to rejuvenate the self.
During our time together you will learn how to prepare superfood shakes, smoothies, cook healthy delicious food, including raw chocolate and turmeric shots (all sugar, gluten, animal protein free).
Teaching yoga is a joy I have had the opportunity offer guidance on the mat for the last 13 years. During the retreats I offer supportive playful classes suited to beginners as well as those who have spent more time on a yogic path. The classes focus on the liver and lymphatic system meridians using vinyasa and restorative yoga, and breathing exercises to regenerate and support the nervous system. We will also look at companion breathing exercises to help alkalize the body and stimulate the liver function.
Our bodies respond to the cycles and rhythms of the year. I design my retreats to honour and move with these.
- Autumn is a time for slowing down; the perfect time to nurture and restore your body and mind.
- Winter is a time to strengthen the immune system, to reflect, heal and find mental clarity.
- Spring is the best season for a quick liver cleanse; for rest and rejuvenation.
- Summer it the perfect time for the body to cleanse fully, allowing for deep relaxation and regeneration.
A Typical Day
08.30-09:00: Superfood shake
09.00-11.00: Morning breathwork, Vinyasa yoga & Yoga Nidra
11.30-13.30: Preparing and eating raw & cooked lunch
13.30-14.30: Silent walk, private consultation, treatment or just time to chill out
14.30-15:00: Tea & raw snack break
15.00-16.00: ‘Healing Living Kitchen’ class
16.00-17.00: More treatments to pamper yourself / free time
17.00-18.30: Restorative/Yin yoga & meditation class
18.30-20.00: Food preparation & delicious vegan meal
20.30-21.30: Yoga Nidra / meditation / movie
The MAIN HOUSE
has six bedrooms; two ensuite twin rooms, one twin room and three single rooms with double beds. There are four shared bathrooms.
• ensuite twin room: £525 shared
• twin room: £455 shared, £575 single occupancy
• single room: £435 shared, £575 single occupancy
is a two bedroom studio flat with its own bathroom.
• shared: £435 (double bed)
• single occupancy: £535 (single bed)
There is also an option for GLAMPING in a yurt.
• shared glamping: £435
Glamping in the Gazebbo £395 (double bed
Bring your own tent £355
* The deposit is refundable if cancellation notice is given with more than 2 weeks notice of the event, minus a £45 administration fee.
The deposit is 100% non-refundable if cancellation is within 2 weeks of the event.